The fertile plateaus high in
the mountains of Ecuador and Colombia produce YaoFlowers’ gorgeous
roses. The constant mild temperature slows the plant’s growth
producing large blossoms and long elegant stems. YaoFlowers’
research on varieties allows us to consistently produce beautiful,
radiant roses that last.
Your roses are thirsty and need to drink water for 8-12 hours to
perk up. With proper care, your roses will bloom over the next few
1) Remove the outside guard petals. These rugged outer
petals were left on to protect your roses during shipment.
2) Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove leaves that fall
below the water line.
3) Fill vase with water and add 1 packet of flower food.
4) Re-cut stems, change water and add second packet of
flower food on day 3.
5) For the longest life, keep your roses away from direct
sunlight, heat and drafts.
View all Roses